Experienced New York Personal Injury Lawyers Aggressively Advocate for Clients
RESPONSIVE LAW FIRM OFFERS SEASONED LEGAL REPRESENTATION WHEN YOU'VE BEEN INJURED
At Orak & Associates, PC in Pearl River, New York, our skilled attorneys exclusively practice personal injury law. We zealously represent victims of motor vehicle accidents, truck accidents, slip and falls, medical malpractice, and other incidences of negligence throughout the New York metropolitan area.
REPUTABLE ATTORNEYS PROVIDE RELIABLE GUIDANCE
Clients come to our firm to handle their personal injury cases because we are known for our:
- Effective negotiation — Our attorneys can often negotiate settlements for our clients' injuries, avoiding the time and expense of litigating the matter.
- Courtroom experience — If it's not possible to secure a settlement, our team will thoroughly investigate each component of the incident and build a compelling case for compensation.
- Responsive service — We are available 24/7, because we know that accidents don't only happen during regular business hours.
In addition to these attributes, we offer a free initial consultation so you can speak with a lawyer who can evaluate your situation and help you decide how to proceed.
ACCOMPLISHED LAWYERS KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN DIFFERENT TYPES OF CASES
You can depend on our personal injury firm to vigilantly explore the details of your accident or incident in these areas and more:
- Motor vehicle — If you've been injured in a motor vehicle accident involving a car or truck, our team will conduct a comprehensive investigation to gather evidence to show the other party's negligence and the extent of your injuries.
- Slip and fall incidents — If you sustained injuries in a slip and fall due to the negligence of a property owner, we can help you file a lawsuit to obtain compensation.
- Medical malpractice — An act of negligence by a medical provider can leave you facing steep medical bills, lost wages and lost earning potential. Our team has the experience to handle these complicated cases.
- Wrongful death — If you've lost a love one due to someone else's negligence, we can help you hold the at-fault party or parties accountable.
Insurance companies are notorious for pushing injured victims to settle before they've realized the full extent of their damages and the treatment they'll require. We will fight hard to secure a favorable outcome that takes present and future needs into consideration.