Experienced New York Auto Accident Lawyers Represent Injured Clients
Respected Pearl River attorneys help victims seek damages for injury costs
An auto accident that results in serious injuries can be overwhelming physically, emotionally and financially. At Orak & Associates, PC, our lawyers help crash victims obtain compensation from insurers and from other drivers at fault. Based in Pearl River, New York, we negotiate settlements and litigate personal injury cases on behalf of clients in New York City and Rockland County. Our attorneys are attentive, professional and cost-effective.
Accomplished lawyers recover medical bills and other accident damages
Financial compensation for accident injuries can involve multiple sources. New York follows a no-fault insurance system, which means you will need to file a claim with your own insurance policy for your medical bills and other out-of-pocket costs, regardless of who caused the accident. However, if you suffered a serious injury such as a fracture, dismemberment or significant disfigurement, you can file a claim against drivers whose negligence caused the crash. We can help you seek compensation not only for medical costs and lost income but also for pain and suffering and loss of quality of life.
Reputable Rockland County law firm demonstrates fault for serious injuries
Our firm is skilled at proving fault for vehicle collisions, which is essential to recovering damages from other drivers and their insurers. Common causes of motor vehicle collisions include:
- Distracted driving — Smart phones and other hand-held devices pose a major distraction for drivers. A motorist who texts, reads or looks at GPS maps while driving is not paying full attention to the road or traffic.
- Reckless driving — Reckless driving may include speeding, unsafe lane changes, tailgating, failure to yield the right of way and other unsafe actions.
- Drugs or alcohol — A person who drives under the influence of drugs or alcohol may poor judgments or lose control of the vehicle.
- Poor road conditions — Accidents caused by potholes, ice or other hazards may tie back to negligent state, county or municipal government agencies charged with maintenance.
- Vehicle defects — A malfunctioning car part or system can hamper a vehicle’s operation, seriously endangering the driver and passengers as well as others on the road. The manufacturer, seller or others in the chain of distribution may be liable for damages.
We meticulously prepare evidence to demonstrate the fault of other parties. Even if you were partly to blame for the accident, we can still help you recover a portion of your total damages. Our goal is to obtain an outcome that allows you to pay your bills and restore your financial health.
Contact dedicated Pearl River auto accident attorneys today to schedule a consultation
Located in Pearl River, New York, the lawyers of Orak & Associates, PC represent clients injured in automobile accidents throughout New York City and Rockland County. To schedule a free initial consultation with an attorney, call 917-216-8819 or contact us online.